The philosophical questioning about the existential drive has led me to the interest in subtle energies. Acupuncture and herbal medicine are ways to access those energies. They are part of the vibrational medicine that promotes good health by adjusting the intricate balance within the channels. Nurturing wellbeing is a fine-tuning of the multiple energetic flows.
My 10 year clinical experience includes the Pain Management at the Royal Free and Whittington hospitals; and the Crime Reductions Initiatives, a charity organisation that gives support to homeless people. Over the years I have deepened my understanding about the treatments of musculoskeletal pains and different aspects of mental issues.
I now specialise in the Toyohari style of Japanese acupuncture and Jing Fang Chinese herbal medicine.
I am able to help various health conditions.
• BSc (Hons) Traditional Chinese Medicine from Middlesex University
• Certified Tuina Practitioner
• Fully Licensed and Insured
• Member of Complementary Therapists Association
• Member of the UK and European branches of Toyohari Association
– Jing Fang Classical Chinese herbal medicine
– Shonishin (Treatment for babies and young children)
– Zero Balance
– Toyohari acupuncture style
– Kiiko Matsumoto acupuncture style
– Balance method acupuncture
– Master Tung acupuncture
– Blood let
– Facial rejuvenation acupuncture and Facial systems
– Auricular and micro-systems
– Medicinal mushrooms and their therapeutic applications