My philosophical questioning about the existential drive has led me to the interest in subtle energies. Acupuncture and herbal medicine are ways to access those energies. They are part of the vibrational medicine that promotes good health by adjusting the intricate balance within the channels. Nurturing wellbeing is a fine-tuning of the multiple energetic flows.
I have 10 years experience as a practitioner. I started my career at the Pain Management Clinics at the Royal Free and Whittington hospitals where I perfected an understanding about the treatments of musculoskeletal pains. My clinical experience includes helping homeless people and supporting individuals with mental issues at Crime Reductions Initiatives.
I continue to attend ongoing training with leading experts to further deepen my knowledge. I practice Japanese acupuncture, a very gentle style that suits the most sensitive.
• BSc (Hons) Traditional Chinese Medicine from Middlesex University
• Certified Tuina Practitioner
• Fully Licensed and Insured
• Member of the Complementary Therapists Association
• Member of the UK and European branches of the Toyohari Association