Theatre of Healing
Jing Fang herbal medicine
Interested to find out more
or use the Contact form
Fully licensed and insured
The philosophical questioning about the existential drive has led me to the interest in subtle energies. Acupuncture and herbal medicine are ways to access those energies. They are part of the vibrational medicine that promotes good health by adjusting the intricate balance within the channels. Nurturing wellbeing is a fine-tuning of the multiple energetic flows.
My 10 year clinical experience includes the Pain Management at the Royal Free and Whittington hospitals; and the Crime Reductions Initiatives, a charity organisation that gives support to homeless people. Over the years I have deepened my understanding about the treatments of musculoskeletal pains and different aspects of mental issues.
I now specialise in the Toyohari style of Japanese acupuncture and Jing Fang Chinese herbal medicine.
I am able to help various health conditions.
• BSc (Hons) Traditional Chinese Medicine from Middlesex University
• Certified Tuina Practitioner
• Fully Licensed and Insured
• Member of the Association of Acupuncture Clinicians
• Member of the UK and European branches of Toyohari Association
– Jing Fang Classical Chinese herbal medicine
– Shonishin (Treatment for babies and young children)
– Zero Balance
– Toyohari acupuncture
– Kiiko Matsumoto acupuncture
– Balance method acupuncture
– Master Tung acupuncture
– Cupping, Wet cupping
– Blood let
– Facial rejuvenation acupuncture and Facial rejuvenation massage
– Auricular and micro-systems
– Medicinal mushrooms and their therapeutic applications